We provide monthly food assistance to individuals and families who live within the 99113 and 99179 zip code areas. Eligibility is based on self-attested need. You do not need to have a referral, and income is not a factor to receive food.
You will be asked to provide a form of identification and/or proof of your address, or you may be asked how many people live with you. There are NO income restrictions. We also operate the Food Baskets and Sharing Tree during the holidays. Participation for baskets is based on application by individuals and families in need.
If you have any questions, would like more information, or want to volunteer, please call Debbie Niehenke at
509-229-3703 or email Food4UandC@gmail.com
Come Visit Us
The 3rd Tuesday of every month from 2:30 – 6:30 PM
- Basement of the Uniontown Community Building
- Come early for best selection
- Holidays and other events can alter the distribution date, so please check the Uniontown & Colton Post Offices each month for notices.
- We will also have Holiday Basket applications which are due by November 4th so get your form today. If you miss out on this application, please email me immediately for a copy.
- You can also contact Whitman County Resource Guide at http://www.whitmanhelp.com