Skip to content

Animal Control

Dogs and puppies must be licensed within 30 days of residency in Town. A current certificate of rabies vaccination must be produced when purchasing or renewing license. Applications are also available at Town Hall. Dogs must be leashed when not on the owners property. It is also Washington State Law that any cat owner file proof of rabies vaccination with Town hall.

License registration fees and fines can be paid at Town Hall.

Brent Lane

Animal Control

Cell: (509) 552-9434
Fax: (509) 229-3302
Shop: (509) 229-3661

Scroll To Top