This park was first built as a semi-professional baseball field in 1948. In the mid-60s the Town baseball team died out and park maintenance ended. In mid 1990s, many residents expressed an interest in reestablishing the park and a group took on the task of rebuilding it. Thanks to volunteers, the park now has a softball field, soccer field, restrooms, running track/circular walkway, picnic area and playground equipment.
The Town Clerk coordinates children’s programs with parents who volunteer. Please contact the Town Clerk for more information about park programs and volunteering.