Skip to content

Public Works

To setup a new water and sewer account please contact Wesley Kerr, the town clerk. Bills can be paid by check.  For water and sewer maintenance and repair please contact:

Gavin Dunaway:
Emergency number is (509) 596-7643

Water/Sewer Reports

Coming soon.

Capital Project

Coming soon.

Steve Bremer

Public Works Superintendent

(208) 791-6657

Public Works Maintenance and Animal Control



Scroll To Top